Today, we are going to read another myth. There are so many myths and they are all so good.
You have been set a 2do on PurpleMash. Read The Lost Myth of Mathos.
Then answer the following open ended questions.
The Lost Myth Of Mathos Open Ended Questions - Chapter 1
1. How did Perseus arrive at the villa?
2. Find and copy two phrases that suggest that the stable boy does not like being watched.
3. Between the dark curtains of rain, we caught glimpses of our fishing boats getting tossed about on foaming waves out in the bay. What does the author mean by the phrase ‘dark curtains of rain’?
4. A small crowd had begun to form, totally disregarding the rain, pointing and gasping. Why did these people not seem to notice how wet they were getting?
5. It was unusual for Sariena and the stable boy to talk to each other. Explain why it might be difficult for them to become friends.
All of your information for today's writing task is on the PowerPoint below. Please read all of the slides before you start your writing.