Reminders for tomorrow’s return to school
We can’t wait to see you all tomorrow, here are just a few safety reminders for you all.
- Arrive at school on time, not early or late. If you are unsure what time your child starts check letters on the website. Remember if you have siblings who start at different times all children can enter the same entrance at the earlier time.
- Use the clearly marked Entrance and Exit signs
- Only one adult to bring family to school
- Leave school premises immediately after drop off, pick up. This includes outside of school gates.
- Older children collecting children must arrive at the correct time on their own, they cannot congregate around the school area with peers.
- Children to bring school bag only if essential eg for packed lunch, PE Kit
- Provide outside PE kit eg jogging pants, hoodie which can stay in school
- Water bottles can be taken home but must be washed thoroughly before return
- No requirement for children to wear face masks
- Children must wear school uniform
Any problems queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Finally, for your information:
The normal choice of hot meals for school lunch will be available each day. The lunch time period will be staggered and all children will eat their lunch in the dining hall remaining at all times with their year group bubble. Children who have a packed lunch will also eat their packed lunch in the hall and remain with their classmates at all times.