-2 wraps per quesadilla -grated cheese
Fillings of your choice… -1/2 pepper -2 mushrooms -1/2 onion -Tomatoes
What you need to do:
- Get your wraps out of the packet (2 per quesadilla).
- Chop up your fillings.
- Sprinkle a light layer of cheese onto one of the wraps but leave 2cm gap from the edge just to make sure the fillings don’t fall out during transportation to the pan (military operation-ha).
- Add your fillings to the wrap. Spread them out and again, try not to go right to the edges.
- Place the other wrap on top of the wrap with the fillings on.
- Press the edges down and then carefully place it into a dry pan. I use a frying pan. Please do not use any oil otherwise it won’t work.
- Turn the heat up to about 3 or 4 (medium) and allow the wrap to toast for a few minutes. It does appear as though it is burning quite quickly so it is important that you stay by it and treat it like a pancake: use a spatula or something to ensure that the wrap/quesadilla doesn’t stick to the pan.
- If smoke starts to appear, turn the heat down to low (1 or 2).
- After a few minutes, use a spatula to flip over the wrap/quesadilla.
- Toast off the other side for a few minutes.
- Remove it from the pan and once cooled slightly, use a pair of scissors to cut up the quesadilla into quarters.