-Jug -Muffin tray -Eggs (4 eggs for every 7/8 muffins) - Grated cheese
-Fillings of your choice (onion, tomatoes and mushroom)
What you need to do:
- Pre-heat the oven onto a medium heat (180 degrees)
- Crack your eggs into a jug (I used 4).
- Mix up your eggs, using a fork.
- Get your muffin tray. If it is silicone, just use it as it is but if it is a tin, grease the muffin cases with a little butter to stop it from sticking.
- Pour the eggs into the muffin tray. Only fill them ½ to ¾ of the way up to save room for the fillings and also because they will rise.
- Chop up the fillings of your choice.
- Get your grated cheese and add a little to each of the muffin cases.
- Add your fillings into the egg.
- If you could get away with adding a little bit more egg mix, then you can do so- just don't fill them right to the top!
- Put the muffin tray into the oven for around 10 minutes.
- Once they are cooked, serve them up with anything you fancy (sausages, beans, toast, bagels etc).